MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
March 9, 2014

Blogger Tag: Hello, I'm Sydney!

Errr, I wish. Hahah. Ahoy mi hearties! I know it's been quiet in this part of the blogosphere lately. You see, someone is going to graduate college in more or less three weeks, and she's been driven nuts by deadlines and exams lately. Hint: Me! I can't believe school days will finally be over! I don't know exactly what to feel  right now ~

I currently don't have any cool ideas/topics but I'm glad of the existence of blogging tags and surveys. Hahaha. So thanks to Zia of Bits of Days for tagging me! :D

A parade I joined in last week for the launching of another Tourism Program in the West Visayas, PH.

RULES:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you: the lovely Zia :)
2. Answer the 11 questions requested by the nominator.
3. Choose 11 nominees with small following (from as small as 200 or 2,000).
4. You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must let the bloggers know they were nominated.

QUESTIONS:
1. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be?
That would be cool! Hmmm, if I had to be named after a place, I would love it to be Sydney. Or maybe Savannah or Sahara. Sydney is a beautiful name that reminds me of the wonderful Opera House, while Savannah reminds me of green plains. And subdivisions, since most subdivisions in the city are named Savannah. And Sahara...yup, desert.

2. Crowds, small groups, or “Go away, I’m a loner”?
This one depends on my mood. Though mostly I'm the go-away-I-am-a-loner type, especially when I'm deep in my thoughts.  But don't be afraid to approach me if you see me. I can be the friendliest person you'll ever meet, too! :)

3. If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
I would love to witness me being born. Hihihi.

4. Do you know your heritage?
Errr I have no idea.

5. Is there anything purple within 10 feet of you? What is it?
Yes definitely! Purple is one of my favorite colors - though I don't admit it that much. I have near me my purple envelope, purple scissors, a purple blanket, a purple pen, a purple luggage and a purple towel. Now what else is purple here.... :)

6. Do you like to sing karaoke?
I do! Though I really don't volunteer myself out there, and shyly refuse when I'm being asked. Honestly, I really want to. REALLY. WANT. TO. Now if all those people would just get out of the room so I can sing t my heart's content. Lol!

7. Name one book you had to read but hated, and explain why you hated it.
I haven't yet met a book I really hated.

8. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
THIS. Oh, and Pizza of course. 12" Greenwich Hawaiian Overload Pizza. With hot sauce. And lasagna. And a tall glass of pearl coolers. Hahaha! Oh, and Fries!



9. What are your pet peeves?
I got a list of my pet peeves in this post. I've included gif's in there to make it, you know, entertaining. :D

10. Tea or coffee?
Honestly, I'm neither a tea or coffee fan. Sorry guys! :D

11. Favorite ice cream flavor?
I totally love Vanilla and Chocolate! Nomnom!

MY QUESTIONS:
1. What is your favorite part of the day (morning, noon or night)? Why is that so?
2. Name one song you can't stop listening to over and over again lately.
3. What is your favorite Slurpee flavor?
4. If you could invent something to make people's lives easier than it already is, what would it be? (If you ask me, I would invent something like a cellphone with refrigerator! Hahah!)
5. Which Hollywood celebrity can you mostly relate yourself to?
6. When will Orlando Bloom?
7. Oreo or Cream-O?
8. What are you saving for?
9. If you had to write a novel about anything, what would it's title be and what would the story be all about?
10. What books have you read in 2014 so far? Perhaps a short book review for us? :)
11. What is one band that disbanded that you wish hadn't?

I CHOOSE YOU (Pokemon style!):
1. Anna of Anna Czarina
2. Trish of A Little Bit of Trish
3. Marla of A Weekend Crossing
4. Diane of Vincristine
5. Jem of Jem Diaries
6. Leslie of The Crafty Side of Sarcasm
7. Alissa of The Wallflower Secrets
8. Jeane of Dauntless Tales
9. Jess of Bookworms in Dresses
10. Nicole of Dream Believer
11. Yna of Rainbows and Letters

Now here's a little pick-up to get you in the mood today! :)
I've been listening to this endlessly during the past few weeks so give it a listen!

Celeste by Les Enfants on Grooveshark

It's a perfect song for a drive across the country, don't you agree?
Have a great day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag Mary ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing this asap :] Thank you for the tag! You should do the questions I posted on my blog in this tag at the end of February because I'd love to hear your answers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Sooo yeah YOU'RE BACK. I know you've been 'back' since two weeks ago, but, hey, you're back after a month long hiatus, so it's still valid!
    Yeah I was wondering to how I was being born and whether I was cute fresh out of the oven or not lol. Purple is my favorite too! Like you, I deny it for a few years because back home they call purple as a widow color that's why, then I realized the color purple attracts me so I'll just admit that I like purple...

    I LOVE KARAOKE TOO. Do you have some kind of karaoke house in the Philippines? We have lots of it in my city (Jakarta) and I like to go there with my craziest friends. We'll sing until our throat is sore, so much fun!
    Last but not least... Yes. Vanilla is the best ice cream flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to ask... What's your plan after graduation? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I truly! Makes me think...I should make a comeback post? Heheh.
    And purple is used like mostly on funerals but its cute! :)
    There are A LOT of KTV bars here in the Philippines! Even in local eateries! Even my neighbors have a karaoke machine. hahah! I'm glad you can sing in public! I can't do that! hahahah! Indeed everyone loves vanilla! Oh and mocha too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting to distribute my resumes now so I can hopefully get into work perhaps a few weeks or months after graduation. Hehhe. How about you? Are you graduating also? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre welcome Marla! Gonna do your tag asap too! It's a good filler when my mind is still drained from all those schoolwork hahaah <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. No not yet, I'm graduating in 2015, but I'm looking for an internship for the summer now. It's been challenging to say the least haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shar - wickedful.iceglow.netMarch 20, 2014 12:07 AM

    That first question about being named after a city, state or country is an interesting one!! I'm actually trying to think of one now and you know what? It really requires some thought!!

    LOL Kareoke. I think it's just in our Filipino blood to love kareoke LOL. I swear though, my family is the only filipino family I know that doesn't have a magic mike! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I hope you get to get the internship you've always wanted! It can be challenging but Im sure it will pay off in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know! It made me think too and I even had to ask google hahah. :) So what would your name be then? :) We dont have magic mike too but then theres always the radio that you can sing along to. Hahah. I think karaoke is an Asian thing. haha

    ReplyDelete