I am Jules, I blog over at My Mom's a Whack Job. I am a single mom to one eye rolling, smart ass, knows everything, my mom is an idiot, teenage girl and a sweet baby boy that takes all her abuse! I run a lot, I eat a lot, I cuss and I play hard. My life is far from perfect, my kids wear dirty clothes and I drink too much. I am a hot mess that thrives on the living life my way! Stop by and have some fun with me.
1. How do you understand 'true happiness'? I have been struggling with what Happiness is for a few years now. I think it is different for everyone. For me, it is a life full of love. Love of myself, love of others.
2. Do you ever blog in your PJ’s? Hardly ever. I usually blog during the day. Every once in a while if I have an idea or need to upload a bunch of pics, I will blog in bed.
3. If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be? Holidays are a very sore subject with me. I hate them. I have a small family and I am expected to be at my parents all day. To me the perfect holiday would be waking up late, having a big breakfast, curling on the couch in our jammies and watching movies all day long.
4. What are 5 items you never leave home without? iPhone, Lip Gloss, Keys, Flip Flops, Sunglasses.
5. What is your most favorite electronic gadget? My iPhone. I am making a huge effort to leave it in my bag when I am around other people, but honestly, I don't know how I would survive without it.