MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
December 23, 2013

Typography-ish

Hello blogosphere! :) It's just a few days before Christmas! Thirty hours in my part of the world, to be exact. Surprise surprise! Can you believe it? Last time, were just counting, anticipating, itching and wishing for it to come, and now it's finally here! So here's me wishing you all a very Mary Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! 2014 is going to be great! I can smell it!

Though t'is the time of the year, (I know that the weather might be freezing where you are but) the weather here fails to make us feel like Christmas. Sure it's a bit cold at night but it's uber HOT during the noon! It is a tropical country after all. :D

Yesterday, a total blackout happened. I don't know what happened to me, but I bet all (or some) of my creative juices flowed out that night that I was able to come up with these (below)! Eh, not actually these but notebook drafts of these. Hehe. I was feeling extra artsy today that I managed to transfer them to a sketchpad. So for the meantime, I'm just gonna leave you with these 'typographies'. Enjoy!








P.S. My sincerest apologies that I am not yet posting the link-ups for our 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. I know I know I'm a bad host for that. Hopefully I can tomorrow. :) 

P.P.S. If you're scratching your heads and asking yourself what to post on days that seem 'blank', well I've got some good news! I found these PDF file called 100 Ideas by Keri Smith and I'm sure it will be of big help to all of us! All you need to do is cut along the dotted lines, put the squares inside a bowl and pick one each day! Cool right? :) If you gave this a try, please do tell me by tweeting me the link to your post (@maryspeaks) or by tagging it with #ksmith100ideas! I would love love love to read your posts! :)

So, which one is your fave? :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love when I see typography or pretty handwriting because mine is so atrocious! I really like the "You will always be my sunshine" one; it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary , you've an awesome skill . Love them all but 1st one most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Noor! I love the first one too! That's the very first one I made :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Celeste! My handwriting doesnt always look like this hahah. Ehh but we haven't seen your handwriting yet! :) Totally agree with you about the 'sunshine' one being the cutest! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary, just wanted to stop by and thank you for following Independent Travel Cats. These typographies are cool. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jessica! <3 Happy holidays to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH THESE ARE SO AMAZING!! Really you are so talented! And I'll have to do that blog ideas thing because I'm def running out haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah! Thank you Marla <3 :) I'm doing that in the next few months too! :D Perhaps you can also google 'Tumblr Challenges'. There are tons of ideas you can get! :)

    ReplyDelete