MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
December 9, 2013

This is what I've been up to...


Hello mah ladies! I know. I know. I've been gone for three days (more like weeks!), I missed a day in a challenge I'm hosting (two days now), and I'm missing out on the rest of the blogworld, as well as on twitter! T_T It's not like I'm grounded or off to mysterious island with no internet connection or something. Haha! I'm still here and I am still stalking your blogs from time to time. I have a lot to share to you (like our recent trip to Guimaras Island), but currently, I just don't have the luxury of time to update the blog. School is my number one priority right now, because this will be my last college year, and I want to give my very best for it. Don't we all do when it comes to school? 

In this last semester, I have five subjects and a couple of them (both major ones) are about 24957457384lbs heavy - if you know what I mean! Yup. And in both of these subjects, I was chosen as the leader/head. It is a very big deal since I am in-charge of two big 'happenings' (probably two of the biggest events in my whole college life). First is our culminating activity (the Tourism Night), which will be a final requirement for our Events Management class. Second is the Planning and Development subject wherein we are to conduct a feasibility study on a site, present and defend it. Sometimes, thinking about these two just makes me, in Aree and Noor's terms, cray craaay! Add our Japanese Language subject with our crazy teacher! She teaches each lesson with the speed of 100kph and inserts other lessons somewhere in the middle + random japanese ramblings here and there that we don't understand, which makes us even more confused! With this, I highly recommend self-study to myself, of course with the aid of the internet. Ha! 

My exams are coming next week too! This reminds me that I have barely a week left to study *gasp* and that I have to pay my dues! I truly apologize that I'm not going to be with you in this weeks prompts, but please do continue in doing the challenge! :) I will try to catch up once my prelim exams are over and we'll all be on the same page. I won't skip the dates so the link-ups will be when the post is up. Sorry. T_T It's sad that I may not be posting daily starting this week (I miss my vacation already!) but I will try to give some updates from time to time. 

Happy holidays and see ya laters! :))

6 comments: