I feel so giddy happy and honored for what I have received within the last month of October (Yes, October :/ At least I posted it before the year ended?)! A Sunshine Award... Or Awards! I would like to thank these pretty ladies for nominating me:
- Alissa of A Wallflower Secrets
- Jem of The Jem Diaries
- Miranda of Purely by Accident
- Wendy of Effie Girl
- Sabrina of Cattails and Cardigans
- Jess of Bookworms in Dresses
- Mrs Tiffany of Love Life Laughter
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger/s.
2. Share 11 random facts.
3. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
4. List 11 bloggers to recommend.
5. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
6. Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 Facts About Me:
- I will be graduating this March! Hello real world!
- I have a divided chin. :)
- I'm a righty.
- But I can write with both left and write hands. My left hand writing looks like that of a five year old, though. Not bad. Haha
- I can write backwards with both hands, too.
- I once had thick hair.
- I'm not difficult to please.
- My pimples always always appear in the nose area.
- I can play the bandurria.
- My nails are always cut short.
- I can paint. :)
My answers to the questions below the cut! :) I do hope you don't fall asleep while reading my answers haha.
Has anyone ever dared you to do something and what was it?
Admit who my crush is. Lol! We were playing truth or dare so...
If given the chance, what would you like to be for halloween?A pumpkin. Okay, just kidding! I want to be a ghost just because.
Which book or movie character do you most associate with?I still haven't found a book whose characters I can wholly associate with. I'll tell you when I do! :)
Name 3 things you like about yourself.Time for some self-praising? haha I like that I'm responsible and can be trusted with things, that I don't know how to get angry (that's what they say), and that I have a good set of teeth that makes for a nice smile! I like that I also have a sunny disposition that people are...oh wait that was three already!
What TV shows do you watch?I really don't watch TV lately haha. When I do, I watch CSI, ANTM (because I love watching their photoshoots and photos!), Beauty and the Geek Australia, How Do They Do It, How It's Made, DC Cupcakes, the recent Cupcake Girls, Masterchef Australia and the Living Asia Channel. Oh, and also Annaliza, Kris TV, Ryza Show and Showtime. :)
If everyone in the world will have to go to an audition, what talent will you perform or if you choose to sing, what song will you sing?Oh no! I can't bail out, can I? Lol! I definitely can't sing Alone or Listen or Love on Top in public even if I badly want to. Not unless you want to summon a really bad weather! I dare you not! I'm not certainly a good singer but hey, I can sing all the low notes! Haha! So after all the blabbering, it all comes down to this: Barney's "I Love You" Song. Applause please!
What does your last text message say?
It was a quote from a friend saying 'Take all the chances if there's a chance. Don't waste every moment cause next time is too far, and last time is too late.' Wonderful quote to start a day with!
What was the craziest thing you've ever done in public?Sing a French rap song? Geez it was crazy! It was during last year's Tourism Fair and I, together with 2 of my batchmates were contestants for the Foreign Language Competition. Lol! That was the first time I ever sang, rapped, and danced (was that even a dance?) in public! We did not win obviously, but it was fun!
What was the most romantic thing someone did to you?None so far. Haha!
Would you rather be a famous YouTuber, Blogger, Writer, Actress or a singer?I would want to be a famous blogger! That would be cool since I will get to meet, know and be known by people around the world! Add the travel opportunities whenever I'd get invited to another country (for free!) for a blogging conference or something! That would be too awesome for words! haha
When was the last time you cried because of happiness and what was the reason?I don't exactly remember. But the last time I almost cried of happiness was while watching a noontime tv show. Lol!
I NOMINATE YOU!Yes, you who just read this! :) Now go on and answer these questions below! Have fun!
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
- If you won $500 from a giveaway, what would you buy?
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- If you were a superhero, what would your name be?
- What was your favorite movie (the one you can bear to watch all over again) as a child/teen?
- If you had a whole week to yourself, what would you do? Where would you go?
- If you could bring back a certain past moment in your life, what would it be? Why?
- What is your favorite season of the year? Why?
- If you were a singer and are going to launch your very first album, what would you name it?
- If you had a home somewhere else, where would it be?
- What do you do when you're bored?
- Do you have a dog? (Nah, just askin. :] )