MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
November 10, 2013

Sunday Currently 4.0


  • Reading Gravity - another unputdownable (is there even such a word?) and heart-stopping novel from one of my favorite authors, Tess Gerritsen! It's a story that, according to New York Post, combines the tension of ER and Apollo 13. It's a borrowed book from my Gerritsen-fanatic friend. You just got to read it!
  • Writing nothing at the moment. 
  • Listening to Serendipity Soundtrack, particularly this song by Annie Lennox entitled Waiting in Vain. Haha! I'm also listening to the pitter patter of rain on the roof. 
  • Thinking about whether classes will really start tomorrow. I've received a few messages asking if there really is school tomorrow. Dear classmates: Come on guys, we've had more than enough vacation! Don't you want to go back to school, already?
  • Smelling the air from outside my window. Smells good. :)
  • Wishing that time would slow down. Seriously, where did time go? It's not cool how it is in a hurry.
  • Hoping for a great last semester of college!  I gotta make the most out of this!
  • Wearing a blue shirt with 'Guess' slapped in the front of it - a fake I got for only 35 pesos - and my favorite orange floral shorts.
  • Loving the weather right now. It just stopped raining as I'm typing this. Now, it's not too sunny or too cold.
  • Wanting to cuddle with my Aunt's lovely dachshunds! I've lived with them last June to August  during my On the Job Training and they're so much fun to play with! I just really miss their company a lot. 
  • Needing sleep. I wasn't able to sleep well and straight these past few days. It takes me hours to fall asleep, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I find it hard to fall asleep again.
  • Feeling lucky and blessed that we were spared from the damages of the recent typhoon that had passed. I feel bad to those who badly hit, though. 
  • Clicking as well as reading blogs! :)
Have a great week ahead, everyone!

Linking up with Lauren.

8 comments:

  1. I'm virtually loving your weather too :) Glad the storm has passes away . Are these your doggies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Noor! :)) No, these are my Aunt's doggies. Arent they beautiful? :) They recently had three black babies! I would want one for my own too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Serendipity! <3 Such a lovely movie, and the soundtrack is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute fur-babies. My mother has one Love the movie Serendipity, as well. Hope school goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jeane! It sure is! :)) I can watch it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Wendy! Your mom must believe in fate and destiny. :D By the way you look gorgeous in your disqus pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog children are adorable! And unputdownable is totally a word...! At least it's one that I'll be using from now on! ;] And I definitely hear you about wanting to get back to school...when I was in school I would get so annoyed at people who want vacation to go on forever. Don't you just feel unproductive waiting for classes to start up again?! And I'm really happy you're ok from the typhoon<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Marla! But sigh, they're not mine. :/ It's very annoying indeed! I mean, I do sometimes wish that vacation would be longer but most times I just miss the school chaos so much. Yes I do!! But thank goodness for blogging, my months-long vacation has been sooo productive! :)


    Thank you Marla. <3

    ReplyDelete