- Reading Gravity - another unputdownable (is there even such a word?) and heart-stopping novel from one of my favorite authors, Tess Gerritsen! It's a story that, according to New York Post, combines the tension of ER and Apollo 13. It's a borrowed book from my Gerritsen-fanatic friend. You just got to read it!
- Writing nothing at the moment.
- Listening to Serendipity Soundtrack, particularly this song by Annie Lennox entitled Waiting in Vain. Haha! I'm also listening to the pitter patter of rain on the roof.
- Thinking about whether classes will really start tomorrow. I've received a few messages asking if there really is school tomorrow. Dear classmates: Come on guys, we've had more than enough vacation! Don't you want to go back to school, already?
- Smelling the air from outside my window. Smells good. :)
- Wishing that time would slow down. Seriously, where did time go? It's not cool how it is in a hurry.
- Hoping for a great last semester of college! I gotta make the most out of this!
- Wearing a blue shirt with 'Guess' slapped in the front of it - a fake I got for only 35 pesos - and my favorite orange floral shorts.
- Loving the weather right now. It just stopped raining as I'm typing this. Now, it's not too sunny or too cold.
- Wanting to cuddle with my Aunt's lovely dachshunds! I've lived with them last June to August during my On the Job Training and they're so much fun to play with! I just really miss their company a lot.
- Needing sleep. I wasn't able to sleep well and straight these past few days. It takes me hours to fall asleep, and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I find it hard to fall asleep again.
- Feeling lucky and blessed that we were spared from the damages of the recent typhoon that had passed. I feel bad to those who badly hit, though.
- Clicking as well as reading blogs! :)
Have a great week ahead, everyone!
Linking up with Lauren.