Iraira?! What? Haha! No, iraira is not 'Illegal Immigration and Immigrant Responsibility Act'. Why would I write about that anyway? Haha! Iraira is a Japanese word for 'pet peeves' or 'the state of being irritated'! (Please do correct me if I'm wrong.) I'm currently taking Japanese Language classes as part of our curriculum and I figured I should put it to use here in my blog. ;) So anyway, going back to the topic, here are some things that tick me off:
1. Smoking. I just can't describe further how I totally looove the pungent smell of cigarette smoke! Don't you just like it when you stand beside a smoking person while waiting for the traffic, and he's just there enjoying every millimeter of it? Bonus points if he says 'hi', thus breathing out the smoke right in front of you!
2. Whistling. It's annoying every time my brother does that. It makes my ears feel, well, irritated. The more I tell him to stop, the more he does it. I can't even.
3. People who talk with food in their mouth. Who else wants to see what's inside people's mouths? Definitely not me. If I do, I might as well be done eating.
4. Waiting / Tardiness. Once upon a time, someone sets 8:00 as the assembly time for a meeting etc. Little Miss Mary, as time conscious as she is, arrived just in time or earlier than that. One hour later, only three more have arrived among the ten or more people expected to attend. Isn't that just great? And when you ask them why they're late, they would answer 'Aren't you used to Filipino Time?'. Oh boy I sure am! So in the future, when you already have a job, that's what you will answer your boss when you come in late?
5. Loud eaters. Let this girl (this is Britney, right?) say this on my behalf.
6. People walking slowly ahead of me . It just happens sometimes that I am in a hurry and there's a crowd in front of me, chatting and walking ever so slowly like they're on a leisure park or at a funeral (excuse me)! When I'm not excused, sometimes I try to bump one of them (haha) or step behind their shoes for them to notice that someone behind them is trying to get through. And when they still can't notice, I finally believe that I have invisibility powers.
7. Spitting beside hallways or in the streets (with matching gleeking). Gleeking is the word, right?
P.S. Gifs are fun! Haha!
Please.Just.Don't. Do it someplace else and not where I can see you.
What are your pet peeves?
P.S. Gifs are fun! Haha!