Hey everyone! How are you? I hope you had/are having a great Sunday! :) Today's prompt is to show what's inside our bag! This is fun! I've been meaning to do this months ago but today seems the right time! These are my school essentials aka the things you can always find in my school bag! :)
Let's start from the bottom!
1. G-tech Pen - I am in love with this one! I've had this pen since a year ago, perhaps, and I've refilled this for about three times already! It's fine pointed which is why my handwriting always comes out clean and nice! :p
4. Diary - I just felt the need to bring this just in case someone comes rummaging through my drawer, finds and reads this...*facepalm*, end of the world! It contains some of my deepest, darkest secrets...or not. Just some details of good and bad days plus photos of me and my cousins!
5. Wallet - This is where all the discount cards, receipts and other little pieces of paper are found. Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, I'm a fangirl! Lol!
6. Coin purse - for the coins duh. :)
7. Earphones - because sometimes I want to enjoy my playlist alone.
9. Handouts - last but not the least! This is what takes the most space inside my bag. Psh.
There you have it! :) I hope I did not miss anything. Haha.
You? What's in your bag?