MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
October 14, 2013

Top Five Favorite Posts

Does my post title sound like a tongue twister? Hiya! It's me again! But who else would it be? Lol! How are you doing? Me, I'm doing great! :) The sun has just shone amidst gray clouds and the threat of rain. I'm currently listening to old songs I copied from my Dad's phone. I have to admit that I kind of love some of it. :)

So today's prompt tells us to share our top five favorite posts in our blog! Ooh I can't wait to visit your blogs and read what you've posted! Here are five of my all time favorites! 

1. Life Lessons Worth Sharing. A list of some of the things that I have realized and learned within my twenty years of existence. I hope that when you read it, you'll learn something too. :)



2. Things A Twenty Year Old Should Know. This list is part of The List of Seven Series on this blog. The content is pretty obvious, though. :)


3. My Little Autobiography. Here goes my life in 250 words or less, for your enjoyment. :D

4. Blogging Tips From An Amateur. A short list of tips I have learned throughout my blogging journey. :)



5. Our HongKong-Shenzhen-Macau Adventure! A three-part retell of last year's tour which happened October 12-15! Perfect timing! This day and time last year, were probably enjoying the little trains at Windows of the World! I was the Head Coordinator for this tour, so it's pretty special. 

 

I hope you enjoy backreading some of my favorite posts! And I hope you like them as much as I do! :)


What are your favorite posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment