MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
October 7, 2013

Takeover Tuesday (on a Monday!): Meet Toni!

Time for another Takeover Tuesday everyone! :) To recall, I've been doing this guest post opportunities since the end of June. You can read the first one here and the rest of mah ladies here! :) So if you want to be part of the Takeover Tuesdays, I am just a message away! :) Now here, we have Toni - the ninth lovely lady to take over the blog!

How long have you been blogging?
As a lifestyle/personal blogger? 2 months! Before that, One Chocolate Box was purely a book blog. During my late teens, my blog was more like a diary/rant page. So in total, I'd say 3 years.
Who inspired you to blog?
Chantelle over at fatmumslim inspired me to be a lifestyle blogger. I found her posts refreshing, amusing and inspiring. She also runs Photo A Day, which I think is awesome!If you were given a chance to have a free blog makeover, who would you want to do the make-over for you? :)
If you were given a chance to have a free blog makeover, who would you want to do the make-over for you?
Maybe the girls at Maiedei or Melyssa at Bumble and Buzz design. Such talented women!
What are 5 items you never leave home without.


My wallet, phone, ring, keys, and lipstick or lipgloss (at the moment I'm loving Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains!).
How do you understand 'true happiness'?

I think true happiness is when a person reaches a point that they are completely content and pleased with who they are and grateful for everything they have. When I come to the realization that I don't want to change anything about myself anymore because I'm happy with who I am, and when I finally let go of being overly materialistic, I think that's the time I've achieved true happiness.
Is there a particular movie or TV series that you preferred over the book version?
The Lord of the Rings!
If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be?
The next big thing on my bucketlist is to experience Carnivale in Venice. I can't wait for that dream to come true!
You can find Toni on her blog and on her twitter! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment