MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
October 9, 2013

Songs that Elevate My Mood


I though this post needed a selfie, so here you go! [I really like this one so I made it into a new sidebar photo!] :) I hope seeing my face can brighten up your day! Hihi. Today's October Daily prompt tells us to share five songs that elevate our mood. Yay! More music!

First song on the list would be Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles - a classic! If you find yourself really upset, I say just completely zone out -- put both earphones on, and put this song in full volume! I'm sure you'll find yourself skipping and humming in no time! Also, this song reminds me of the Parent Trap - which is one of my fave movies 5ever. :)

Now, let's all take a moment to zone out (go ahead, put both of your earphones on and set a loud volume that your ears can handle!) and feast your ears with these feel good songs! I know some of these are oldies but definitely goodies! 

Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves 

Bad Day by Daniel Powter 

Achy Breaky Song by Billy Ray

Those Days by Lucy Schwartz
Those Days by Lucy Schwartz on Grooveshark

It's a Beautiful Day by Michael Buble
It's a Beautiful Day by Michael Buble on Grooveshark

There you have it! I hope you had fun doing this, because I totally did! I wasn't only writing and listening, I was also head-banging and making weird dance moves! Yes, I can be that crazy! :) I hope my neighbors don't see or hear me. Hahah! That would have been embarrassing!

What are your feel-good songs? Link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment