MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
October 17, 2013

Purely by Accident

Hey everyone! This week has been totally wonderful (and busy)! There's the October Daily that keeps me hyped and excited everytime, as well as all the wonderful friends I've made! You may have also read that I just opened my blog design services! Yippee! I'm so excited to show to you the layout I made for my very first client, Miranda of Purely by Accident


She was aiming for a simple, clean, provocative and inviting layout with the use of her favorite color! I'm not sure if I nailed the provocative part but she loved it! I am more than glad that she did! I had so much fun doing the layout, and Miranda was a real pleasure to work with! Go check out her site's new look in action! Aaaannd, Miranda is also a Vlogger, which is cool! You can get to know more about the lovely Miranda on her Youtube Channel, too!




3 comments:

  1. Yes. :) Id love to. But next time for sure I will :) Im currently loving my layout kasi. :) Ill contact you once I've decided to change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure2x ate! I'll be looking forward to that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on launching your business! ;) I wish you good luck and all the best

    ReplyDelete