MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
October 31, 2013

I Will Remember You

The last day of October Daily everyone!  It's sad that this challenge ends today, yet I am happy to be relieved of blogging everyday. Aren't you? :) Were back to our usual blogging routines now, but I do hope that this challenge has taught us a blogging lesson or two!

The last day's prompt is: Who are the people you miss? What are the things that you miss doing together?


Old phone photos from 2010. 

Though we've only last seen some of each other this Sunday, I still miss these people aka my high school buddies. We have been together all throughout high school and we've been through a lot - no joke. I miss going to fiestas, taking photos, and joining and losing contests together among others. I miss the the early mornings where we would work on our homeworks together and the late afternoons spent in cleaning school surroundings. I know this is a short list of things, but if I were to continue, it will take me until dawn. Hehe. I am just glad that right now, amidst all our busy schedules on each of the paths that we have taken, we still find the time to catch up with each other. Now that we are graduating, I expect our reunions to be less often (I hope not). But I know that wherever we may be, we'll always have each other.


P.S. Watch out for a group giveaway! :)

Who do you miss?

8 comments:

  1. Aww what a nice post Mary! I miss my high school friends too. I'm glad that you guys always make time for each other, no matter how busy you are. True friends are very hard to find these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in high school & I know I'm gonna miss my buddies so much! Love this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh this totally reminds me of my college friends that I miss so so much. It is crazy how your friends really define certain points of your life, you know? I'm sure you guys will still have reunions, don't worry. I know it's hard once life gets busy but you'll always be happy you worked towards it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww , I am with you . All these memories are just SO very long lasting :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. High school gives us most of the best memories dontcha agree? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)) You are totally going to miss them so make the most of your time while you're always together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you on that Marla! Thanks. I believe we'll still have more of them unless all of us stops caring about seeing each other again. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do believe that! :) Im happy too that they insist on having reunions every vacation time while were still young and still without jobs getting in the way. :)

    ReplyDelete