So how to win my heart? Errr...the truth is, I'm not really sure how a guy can win me. I guess I'll know it when he comes? Haha! But since this challenge demands this, I did some thinking and came up with a few ways that a guy can win my heart.
- Be my best friend - It's good to have girl friends but it's definitely different to have a guy friend. I would love to have someone by my side, someone to tell all my secrets to and someone whom I can fall in love with! ;)
- Surprise me! - I love surprises! Who doesn't? I would totally love it when a guy would surprise me with balloons or flowers or random whatnots, whether or not there is a special ocassion! Hint hint!
- Little love notes - If you can hide handwritten little notes of love inside my wallet, oh please do! Haha! I'd love that!
- Hugs! - no explanation needed.
- Gets along with my family and friends well
- Cleanliness (and neatness) is next to Godliness - I usually like guys who dress nicely - clean and neatly pressed clothes. Aaand smells good!
- Bonus points if a guy can write or sing me a love song! Come on! Who doesn't love that? Orrr, maybe make a playlist of some of my favorite songs, take me somewhere special and we'll both listen to it while watching the sunset! :) (omg too many hints!)
- Remember the dates - He should know that I'm a blogger, so I keep a planner. (Oh that rhymes!) So he should not dare forget the dates! Haha!
- Actions speak louder than words - you get the picture.
- Be true and be someone who can be trusted - Be warned. When I fall in love, I fall deep so don't you dare play games with me. Trust is like a neat piece of paper. Once crumpled, it'll never be the same again.
I figured there are still a lot of ways a guy can win my heart. But that's all for now. :) I can't give way too many hints ya know. Haha!
How can a guy/How did your guy win your heart? :)