MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
October 15, 2013

A Problem-Free Philosophy

Hello everyone! Oh look! We're halfway October! Yippee! I'm very happy that a lot of you are still joining! :D Posting everyday for a month is no joke. It can be exhausting, but it's a lot of fun when you have wonderful friends (yes, you!) who are with you! Thanks everyone! I hope you're still enjoying the challenge as much as I do!

Now onto to today's prompt: Tell us your favorite word and describe it in photos. :) 


Yup. You guessed it! My favorite word is Hakuna Matata! Oh wait, that's two words! Here, let me just... HAKUNAMATATA. There, one word! Lol! Okay, it's actually two words. It doesn't really make sense with only Hakuna or Matata because they're partners. Like Timon and Pumbaa! Apologies for cheating a little bit in there. Now let the photos speak for themselves. :)


striaghtgeeked420 on Tumblr

.

Zhiellah Manuel

No worries! I especially love that photo of a pair of boys sitting on a bamboo. They seem to enjoy the rain and the fish that they caught so much. Oh to be just kids. I wonder if that photo was taken at our country, or maybe somewhere in Asia. But those boys look a lot like Filipino's! :)

 Disclaimer: All images are via Pinterest.

You? What's your favorite word?

    


So I am now officially making blog layouts! Yay! To celebrate this, I am holding a Blog Design Sale that features 30% off on a Full Blogger Design for the first five ladies who place their order! Isn't it an awesome deal? Contact me now! Hurry! We have only 4 slots left! :)


1 comment:

  1. Virendra Singh BhanuJanuary 25, 2014 7:02 PM

    I've signed up with this tool the other day:
    favoritewords.com, Its so good, I love it so far and I would like you should
    join it.

    ReplyDelete