MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
October 6, 2013

A Childhood Snippet + Sunday Currently 3.0

Hurrah for Day 6 of October Daily! Today's prompt is: Dig out a childhood photo and share something you remember happening during that time the photo was taken. You can post as many photos and describe as many events if you like.

I managed to get a snapshot of this photo I had put in my portfolio for a project during senior high. I particularly chose this one because I know this can make you laugh a bit! :D


Haha! Looks like I'm the only kid actually paying attention to the camera! This was certainly my moment! Lol! This photo was taken years back when I was still in preparatory school, aged 6 or so. That day, we were at a small Catholic School in Bacolod City. I can't remember what occasion it was, but we were invited at the school to render a dance number. Hence the attire. I used to dance when I was young. I don't know what happened now. Lol. I still do, just not that much. I can't remember much from the event that day. When I close my eyes and look back, I can see a small gymnasium with children smaller than me, in uniforms playing tag. I can also see banderitas hanging as well as balloons and a lively music playing in the background. Then that would be it. I guess this is also the day where we went home back here in Iloilo. I can't recall if I still have this dress, though. But anyway, that was a nice trip down memory lane. :)

Today I am also linking up with Lauren for Sunday Currently. It's almost 5pm, and I am currently...
  • Reading blogs whilst writing for the sixth day of the October Daily and my third Sunday Currently. Woohoo!
  • Listening to the rain pouring on the rooftop, an 80's music from my Dad's room, and the television outside my room.
  • Thinking about plans for our class reunion this month. Were still on the process of deciding when it will happen.
  • Smelling toast. Yum!
  • Wishing someone would give me a nice point and shoot camera for a present this Christmas! :)
  • Hoping that tonight I get to sleep soundly. I almost had a bad dream last night that I wasn't able to sleep well.
  • Wearing a statement shirt that yells "Stopping in to say Hi!" and orange floral shorts.
  • Loving the Book Thief! I can't wait for the movie to come out! But first, I must read the book!
  • Wanting a boyfriend. Hahah!
  • Needing money. I'm broke.
  • Feeling cold and happy!
  • Clicking on Grooveshark. Favorite online music player! :)
Join us on the October Daily and the Sunday Currently! :)


          Link your post below, and don't forget to read and comment on what others have to say, too. :)        

No comments:

Post a Comment