Currently, I am also...
- Reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter. I'm not even halfway considering that I started it probably months ago. I just can't get the time to read it straight. :/ I took a sneak peek at the succeeding chapters and they're getting interesting. More or less I will start it over again when I find time. :)
- Writing this Sunday Currently post + the things we need to buy for our exhibit which is to be set up tomorrow afternoon.
- Listening to Ryan Cabrera's I Will Remember You. This song brings back all the high school memories! It makes me miss them so much more.
- Thinking about a lot of things involving school (e.g. exhibits, portfolios).
- Smelling Wish's First Kiss perfume next to me.
- Wishing that it's Christmas already. I can't wait for the holidays too come!
- Hoping that time would slow down so I can catch up with things.
- Wearing a pink shirt with a cute little voodoo doll sewed on it and floral shorts.
- Loving my new layout! I love the colors so much! I'm totally digging the floral wreath I got from Shabby Blogs! I feel like I'm going to stick with this for a long time.
- Wanting a cone of Cornetto! Or maybe two. I miss eating Ice Cream! Perhaps a Magnum? :D
- Needing to get my portfolio and daily log finished! The deadline is in barely two weeks!
- Feeling the cold winds blow. Christmas, please be here already...
- Clicking on and checking out blogs from the link-up! This is fun!
What are you currently doing on this beautiful sunday? Join the link-up!
*The .gif does not belong to me.