MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
September 18, 2013

The Happy List 2.0


Just as I was about to get to the thought of making The Happy List (originally by Camie of Wild Spirit) a filler on my blog, I've seen just this morning that she's made it into a blog link-up! So cool! :) Now, that's one of the reasons to be happy! :) Link-up here and join in the fun!
  1. Blogging. 
  2. The smell a new notebook with blank pages and a cute cover. 
  3. Discovering a new blog.
  4. Sunsets.
  5. Receiving e-mails and replies from my bloggy friends.
  6. Listening to songs from the 80's to 90's.
  7. The smell of rain.
  8. Knowing that an old shirt still fits.
  9. Reading my old blog posts and laughing at my own jokes.
  10. Knowing that the group of people I met through a competition four years ago, wants us to meet again.
  11. Leaving Booksale ( a secondhand bookstore) with a new book to read.
  12. Saturdays.
  13. Finally getting to organize my blog planner/notebook.

What are the things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment