MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
September 17, 2013

Takeover Tuesday: Meet Niquelle

Hey hey hey! It's Tuesday, and you know what that means? It's time for Takeover Tuesday! I'm super duper glad to have all these wonderful ladies take over the blog for a day! It saves me the time to write a post for Tuesday and enables us to get to know more about our fellow bloggers! You can check out the others here!

So here she is! Pretty Niquelle looking good with her husband! :)


A little about me:
Hi there! I'm Niquelle & I blog over at Paper Plane in order to keep myself accountable to various goals I have set as well as remember what I've been doing (because I can hardly remember what day is it most of the time!) I live in Pittsburgh with my hubby and I work a couple of random (but really fun!) part-time jobs while I search for a teaching position. Above all I love God and try to be more like Jesus each day (what an incredible & challenging journey!) I'd love for you to visit my blog and say "hi!" but until then here's some more info about me!

1. Who inspired you to blog?
In short, a bunch of other wonderful bloggers inspired me to start my own! I really loved the way they were documenting their lives and I wanted to join in on the fun. I actually have  list of specific ladies that have inspired me & continue to inspire me on my blog.

2. How long have you been blogging? 
Technically I have been blogging since July 2011, but my blog has changed a bit since then (including the name!) and I started blogging more seriously in May 2012.

3. Do you ever blog in your PJ’s?
I almost exclusively blog in my PJ's! (Or some form of sweatpants and such) Isn't that one of the greatest things about blogging, after all? 

4. What are 5 items you never leave home without?

I never leave home without my iPhone (4s), my Tide Stick (because I spill something on myself almost daily), hand-sanitizer (because I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe), a re-useable cup (because I love, love, love the earth), and my American Express (because I get some pretty great rewards... and who doesn't love rewards on things you need to buy anyway!?)

5. How do you understand 'true happiness'?
Not too long ago I wrote a post about this! True happiness, to me, is just taking a moment each day to appreciate the little things in your life. The beauty of a newly bloomed flower, the time you get to relax at a red light, the blue skies above, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment