MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
September 24, 2013

Takeover Tuesday: Meet Louise

It's the last Tuesday of the month (I checked)! Wow. In a matter of a few days, I'll be seeing 'deadline' face to face! I am currently recovering from the lack of sleep. I've been up since yesterday morning until 7AM today because we were in-charge for this year's exhibit for our Intramurals. I feel like I'm going to be sick and my runny nose is getting to my nerves, but I must keep the good vibes coming. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine really! :) 

This post shouldn't be about me anyway. Today, I am very glad to introduce to you one of my good friends here in the blogosphere ...*drumroll* ... Louise! :) 

Come in Louise. Over.


Hi! My name is Louise, a 24 year old from Cavite, Philippines. My blog is practically about anything. I still have a lot of posts on queue because I didn't have much time before to blog and post them. But...
I love to travel. I love to eat. I love to read and I'm a shutterbug. Having those things said, I hope, I've given you an idea of what to expect from my blog. Hehe.


For you, what is blogging?
I grew up not having a brother or a sister so I don't have anyone to talk to about how my day went or so. That is why for me, blogging is like a virtual friend whom/where I can share my every day discoveries with. And like every friend, she will tell other people about what I have told her. Oh now we see the power hash tags. :p
How did you come up with your current blog name?
This blog is like a place where a part of me resides in. This is where I feel safe to discuss my whereabouts, my stories and my experiences as a lady living independently in the Philippines, hence the name The Sanctuary of an Independent Lady.
How long have you been blogging?
I can't remeber the exact date or the exact month but I started blogging since 2006. I remember my first two blogs were about my love life and my literary pieces. Reading through those blogs now just makes me laugh. My former blogs were too personal and immature. It's cute to see my progress to maturity through the things I post.
When you started blogging, what came in to your mind?
FRIENDS. For I know that through blogging, I can eventually make friends that share the same likes/dislikes, same experiences, and same views like me. As I grew older, I no longer looked at blogging as the virtual friend rather the key to meeting new ones.
What kept you blogging all this time?
Mainly because I want to share different things to different people who might come across my blog. Also, I want them to be informed with the things I believe should be told. Simple as that.
You can find Louise on her bog here!

1 comment:

  1. Nawww. Just saw this now! Thanks Mary. :)

    ReplyDelete