MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
September 15, 2013

September Wishlist

Ahoy maties! Arrrrr! Lol! How are you? It feels like forever since I've posted. I was like 'Whaaaat?!' when I saw my August Archive empty. I was at an unplanned hiatus for a month! *sad face* But here I am again, lurking in your dashboards! I missed this place so much and I have to catch up with plenty of things that's going on in here. Besides, I have a few months for free before another semester starts. Yay! :)

The -ber months are back! And you know what that means! Christmas is just around the corner! The nights and early mornings are getting colder and I can already hear a couple of Christmas songs being played by my neighbors once in a while. Aaahhh, I wish you all in advance a wonderful Christmas!

Meanwhile, I give to you my recent wants (or needs?) that I'm sure you'll want to (or not?). LOL! Anyway, here it is!



S H O E S
I'm definitely not much of a sneakers-kind of girl but aren't these shoes the bomb? I especially love the crochet detail at the back as well as the fact that it's a bit girlish-boy thing or a boyish-girl thing, if you know what I mean. :D


P H O N E
Why buy an iPhone when a very classy (and not  to mention, affordable) phone that resembles the  features of an all-expensive iPhone is in the market? I have plenty of ebooks and I'd want to read them in it (and play with my ever fave Temple Run!). I hope someone gives me one this Christmas...uhm, Mom? Dad? GodParents? Anyone?




B O O K
Am I the only one who hasn't read the book yet?
*sobs* I've read only books reviews and I badly wanted to have the book. I've seen one at a local bookstore but I don't have enough to purchase it. Hashtag - bookloverproblems. I heard there's a movie adaptation coming November 15, 2013 and I must see it (even if it means watching it alone).

The Book Thief @ National Bookstore
Found an Ebook Version!



P.S. There is currently a conflict at Zamboanga here in our country and thousands of civilians and innocent people are affected. They have lost their homes due to fires, lost their relatives due to bullet shots and bombs, and are struggling and wanting to go back their homes. We are lucky that we are far from the place, but we should care because they are are our countrymen. They are also humans. Please help us pray for them. Let us pray that the dispute will be over, that they will surrender so that the people can go back to their homes and families. Let us pray for all of them that they may have a Merry Christmas, too. Thank you, guys. #PeaceforZamboanga


No comments:

Post a Comment