MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
September 29, 2013

Playlist: This Love


  1. Falling by Tyler Ward
  2. When You Love Someone by Endah and Rhesa
  3. Nothin' but Love by Tucker Jameson
  4. Who You Love by John Mayer ft. Katy Perry
  5. Isn't it a Wonder by Boyzone
  6. Feelings by London Grammar
  7. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
  8. Somewhere with You by Tyler Ward
It's a cold and wonderful evening so I decided to make a playlist! Believe it or not, I myself have just heard of the songs in this playlist! I wanted to create a certain mood, but wasn't sure of what songs to put in. So I just typed in random song titles and listened to it. When I feel like it comes close to the mood I want to create, I added it, and voila...the playlist was born! I'll do better next time but I hope you all like it!

I found this through Kisty's blog. You can make your own playlist here. It's very simple, you just sign up and you're good to go! Once you've made your own playlist, share it to us through the comments! We'd love to hear it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment