MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
September 19, 2013

Five Among Friends 7.0


1) If you could be famous for ONE thing, what would it be?
Given that chance, I want to be someone influential. Someone who could change lives and someone who can lead people to their betterment. :D
2) If you had a super-power, what would it be? Why? 
I would love to be Invisible! :) I've always wanted to have that power since I was young! Lol! On a serious note, I'd want to be able to FLY so I could go to several places in no time! Especially now that there's a commotion in Zamboanga, I'd want to be able to fly so I could fly there (like after lunch), help the evacuees with their needs and fly home just in time for dinner! :)
3) When did you realize you wanted to be a blogger?
I have never imagined it would be like this, right now. Before, I never knew what blogging was until I came upon Tumblr. There, I wrote my personal and innermost thoughts for more than a year. Slowly then, I've seen more and more blogs that are of a different genre other than being a personal blog. Perhaps, I've realized I wanted to be a blogger when I started getting addicted to it. You know, updating my blog by and by and thinking of things to blog. So this April, I thought I should get serious with it and moved to Blogger (which is a more ideal place for blogging). And I am totally happy to be where I am now! It's a whole new place and a whole new family in here!
4) UPS or FedEx? Which is better?
Aren't those US delivery services? I have no idea since I live in the Philippines. :3
5) What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
There it is on the photo above! You got it! Chocolate and Vanilla! I am a huge fan of chocolate and vanilla just goes great with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment