MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
September 19, 2013

Five Among Friends 6.0

I know this post is very late, but it's never too late for anything! So here is my post for Week 6 of the Five Among Friends! Don't forget to check out my friends on the link-up! :) You're still welcome to join if you'd like! Just link up with us below and answer the questions posted for the week! We're currently on Week 12 (which means I really do have a lot of catching up to do!) and you can find the questions starting Week 9 on Jeane's blog! Happy reading!




1. Put your iTunes on Shuffle, what are the first five songs that come up?
Oh, I love this one! 
  1. 5 Colors in Her Hair by Mcfly
  2.  You Got Me by Colbie Caillat
  3. Hero Heroin by Boys Like Girls
  4. Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer
  5. The Remedy by Jason Mraz 
2. Who was the last person you held hands with?
My Mom, I guess. During mass. I haven't held hands with any other people except my parents and siblings. I don't even hold hands with my friends! I don't know why I find it awkward. Haha!
3. Name two personality/character traits of yours that you love.
Time to compliment myself! Lol! Anyway, I like how I can listen and give a helping hand. When people want to share their feelings and they need someone just to listen, I can do that. And whenever someone would need some help in doing something, even if it's a stranger, asking for help from me would not be difficult. :)
4. Who is your best friend? How long have you been friends? Where did you meet?
Actually I don't have that one particular person I call a bestfriend, but I do have lots of friends! But my bestest friends would be my high school buddies. We've been classmates for our whole four years in high school and we've been through a lot of happy and sad moments. Ahhh just answering this question makes me miss them. 
5. If you could do one random, crazy thing, with no fear of doing it or any lasting effects, what would it be?
Okay this is hard. Uhm, maybe sail on a boat with a couple of friends without an exact destination, hopefully find an island to get lost to, know what it's like living in the wild, meet members of the tribe and who knows what'll happen next! Haha! Totally crazy, right? You shouldn't try it if I were you.
Check out my previous Five Among Friends posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment