MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
July 29, 2013

Takeover Tuesday (on a Monday): Jules



Twitter // Facebook // Blog // Bloglovin
I am Jules, I blog over at My Mom's a Whack Job.  I am a single mom to one eye rolling, smart ass, knows everything, my mom is an idiot, teenage girl and a sweet baby boy that takes all her abuse! I run a lot, I eat a lot, I cuss and I play hard. My life is far from perfect, my kids wear dirty clothes and I drink too much.  I am a hot mess that thrives on the living life my way! Stop by and have some fun with me.

1. How do you understand 'true happiness'?  I have been struggling with what Happiness is for a few years now. I think it is different for everyone. For me, it is a life full of love. Love of myself, love of others. 

2. Do you ever blog in your PJ’s? Hardly ever. I usually blog during the day. Every once in a while if I have an idea or need to upload a bunch of pics, I will blog in bed.

3. If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be? Holidays are a very sore subject with me.  I hate them. I have a small family and I am expected to be at my parents all day. To me the perfect holiday would be waking up late, having a big breakfast, curling on the couch in our jammies and watching movies all day long.

4. What are 5 items you never leave home without? iPhone, Lip Gloss, Keys, Flip Flops, Sunglasses.

5. What is your most favorite electronic gadget? My iPhone. I am making a huge effort to leave it in my bag when I am around other people, but honestly, I don't know how I would survive without it. 


3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Totally speechless! Took me by surprise to see my face on your blog! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on BBN and like it :)
    Newest follower now!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete