MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
July 9, 2013

Takeover Tuesday: Meet Noor!

It's currently thirty minutes past ten and I'm still awake eventhough I feel sleepy. We were on office duty since yesterday, which means were doing research on our assignments - and updating on our twitter and facebooks once in a while. Lol. Sometimes I think, 'Are we even on duty?' cause it doesn't seem like it. We've only been in office for 2 days but we've collected far too many brochures (of Tourist destinations) already!

We have new housemates who arrived yesterday! We talked earlier and believe it or not, he's a VIP! He's a veteran Filipino runner who climb Mt. Fuji in Japan! Wow! This is like living with a celebrity!

And speaking of celebrity, let me introduce the star of the blog for today, Noor

***

 
Hello world, I am Noor from Noor's Place. I'm a passionate blogger and a blog designer. I love to talk and meet new people. I've been a student of tech-o world so blogging makes me feel like home + all the awesome people I've met would never want me to take down blogging. I'm so happy to be writing here.

1. If you were given a chance to ask a celebrity 3 questions, who would that celebrity be and what would you ask? 
John Cena for sure,, I'd ask him how he still looks so young, lol. Secondly, I'd ask how did he signatured his style with shorts; third one will be, when will he get marry again?
2. How do you understand 'true happiness'?
Family, if they're around. You will know the importance of even your tears. 

3. What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Bragging for sure. I hate when someone crosses a line I might catch. 


4. Do you ever blog in your PJ’s? 
Lol , most of the time. I rest with my notebook and blog for a while so the time is my PJ time.

5. What are 5 items you never leave home without?
A family gadget, mirror, lip gloss, water bottle, tissues.


1 comment:

  1. Woah , I'm feeling awesome to see my face here , lol! Thanks.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete