MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
July 15, 2013

Five Among Friends 5.0


1. If you could switch blogs with another blogger, who would it be and why?
Exchanging blogs with another blogger would be exciting and I'd totally love to exchange blogs with Camie of Wild Spirit! Her blog is simple and just captivating in ways I don't know. I'd like to experience her adventures even just for once and also,  I'd want to learn more about blogging from her. That would totally make my day, or week even.
2. What is/are your favorite bloghop(s)?
My favorite bloghops would be Grab a friend Bloghop by Noor and though it's not a bloghop, I absolutely love the Blog Everyday in May Challenge by Jenni!
3. What is the best thing that blogging has taught you?
Through the years, blogging has been a part of my life. It taught me to embrace the way I am, and how to embrace other people. One of the most important things it has taught me is time management. Being a student and blogger is no easy task especially when school seems to take over most of your day. Through blogging, I have learned to schedule and prioritize (though most of the time I still don't follow my own rules) but I'm still learning. :)
4. If you could turn back time, what would you change about your life?
I wouldn't change anything about my life now. Whatever experiences I had in the past, whether good or bad, made me the person I am know. Though I may regret some things, I'm still contented and thankful of what I have now.
5. Recommend 5 wonderful movies worth watching. Why do you love these movies?
These movies are worth watching because these are the movies that either made me cry or very happy! If you haven't watched the following, go ahead and download some. I'm sure you'll watch it over and over again, too!
  1. Soul Surfer - a movie based on Professional Surfer, Bethany Hamilton's story. I can't deny having cried several times while watching it. I've seen it several times already and I still cry everytime I do. I admire her courage, how she's such a strong woman, how she handles the situation very well and how she doesn't easily give up. She truly deserves being where she is now. :)
  2. The Proposal - an American movie where the boss proposes to her assistant. One of my favorite movies! :) I don't know, I just love the Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds tandem! I love the plot and how it gives importance to the family and family ties. 
  3. Daddy Long Legs - a Korean movie where an orphan girl is being helped by her Daddy Long Legs in sustaining her needs. It's sort of a heart-breaking story and has interesting twists in the plot. Totally recommended for those who want a nice love story. :)
  4. Secret - a Taiwanese movie where a girl discovers an old piano sheet and uses it to travel to the future where she meets the love of her life. I love it just because! :) It's hard to explain but I'm sure you'll know why when you watch it too. :D
  5. Hello Stranger - a Thai romantic comedy wherein two Thailanders become acquainted during their separate trips to Korea. I can't stop laughing at most of the scenes and at the same time, fall in love with these strangers. They're just so cute and there's a special chemistry between them. I would love it more if there was a second part.
***

Our four-day training is finally finished! Finally, we can stay away from our notebooks and researches for a while. Next week, we'll be going to Subic for free! Oh the perks of being a would-be tour guide! We'll be on a familarization tour and we'll be given tour guiding tasks while on the bus. It's like you're guiding your own tour - which means I must not stay away from my notebook for long. I must get back to it asap since I still need to feed myself with information regarding Luzon! I know it's a lot but I can do this! :) 

It's almost midnight right now and I feel like it's still 8:00! What is happening to me? :/ Anyway, tomorrow is a Monday which means we'll be on duty till 5!

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I also did a BEDM challenge but not with Jenni , it was with other blogger but definitely was fun ;)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to lean more about you!! Love what you have learned from blogging, embracing yourself and does around you is a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete