MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
July 13, 2013

Five Among Friends 4.0


1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
That would totally be Christmas! I mean, who doesn't love the cold weather, the bright and colorful lights, the early morning masses, the abundance of people, and FOOD! It's a time for me and my family to catch up with each other. Sometimes, our relatives from Luzon come and visit and makes it a little bit of a reunion, too.
2. Do you have a special or favorite cartoon or cartoon character?
I don't really recall having a favorite cartoon character. Hahaha! I don't watch a lot of cartoons anymore. But perhaps Detective Conan? 
3. What was or you think will be your reaction on the first day of school for your first born?
I guess I would be totally worried but still I would be proud of him/her because I know that he will totally make it on the first day. But that would be in the years to come. :)
4. What’s your preference: Swimming pool or beach and why?
It depends on my mood really. But I would mostly prefer the beach since it's a natural setting! I mean, who doesn't love the fresh ocean breeze and not to mention the sunset! Wow!
5. How do you schedule your blog post and do you use any type of system?
I always write and post my entries on the same day, and I still haven't tried scheduling them yet.   Perhaps when I don't have enough time to insert blogging on my schedule? I have a blog notebook where I draft all my posts. Inside it, I have a calendar where I indicate the title of the entry I need to post on that particular day. It works since sometimes I tend to forget, and a blog notebook is an easy way to blog anytime and anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers!! So glad you are part of the group!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to learn more about you. I like the idea about the blog notebook, maybe I will be implementing something similar very soon.
    Thanks for participating !!!

    ReplyDelete