MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
July 3, 2013

Five Among Friends 3.0

 

1. Who is the person that made you do the dumbest thing? What was it?
I honestly don't remember. Lol. But I agree with Jay, I would rather it be crazy and funny things than dumb. When I was in high school, my classmates and I would do a lot of craziness inside and outside of our classrooms. I kind of miss our bonding and the old high school times, though.
2. What was the FIRST job you ever had?
I haven't had a job yet. I'm still on my way to being a graduate in my course. Perhaps about a year from now, I'll be able to tell you what it is.
3. When do you relax and how do you do it?
I guess that would be during the evening when everything else is done, or during my vacant periods. I either doze off (which is rarely done) or do something enjoying such as blogging or listening to music. That'll take my mind off stressful thoughts and surroundings. Sometimes, if I have time, I do follow what they say on the internet. You know, things like 'lie on your back for five minutes and imagine a field of flowers and chirping birds...'. And it does work!
4. Where was your most memorable date dance? Who was it with?
Sorry, I had to cross 'date' since I've never been into one. Haha. Anyway, my first prom dance was indeed the most memorable one. It was with my high school and  long-time crush and believe it or not, I don't remember having danced with any other guy after that. It was a short dance though (about 1 - 3 minutes. yup. bummer). But I still remember every moment of it except the song that was playing. Another bummer. I remember his hand on my hips and mine on his shoulders. We were looking at each other and everything was like in slow motion. Man, I'm starting to miss high school. So that was it. :)
5. Why do you blog?
I blog simply because I love doing it. I don't know why but a day seems incomplete without it. I can say that it's my escape from the real world and all the stress that comes with it. It's certainly one way to relax, have a little laugh along the way and interact with people across the world without walking an inch! :)


Five Among Friends

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh , you had a dance with high school crush? I must say lucky ones because this moment hardly comes in way!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete