MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
June 17, 2013

Update: The Lazy Lifestyle

1) A probability of rain. 2) I plucked my eyebrows...or not. 3) Afternoon snack! 4) Spent about half the day on the internet. 5) I don't usually color my nails, but when I do...I color it red. :)

It's been three weeks since I've been living with my Aunt. Also, it'll be my first month here in Manila this coming 22nd. For the past three weeks, I've been to several places but I spent most of it in here. It's been three weeks since I've expected my OJT to start. So far, I still have no updates with regards to it. Goodness, I am itching to start already! Oh please...pleaseee....

***

Lately, I haven't been paying too much attention with time - whereas when school is here, I check my watch just about every minute. My meals are not on time. I never skip breakfast but somehow I did for the last three weeks. It's new for me but I sort of got used to it. That was fast. I had soup for lunch too. In here, they rarely eat meals on time and they seldom eat breakfast (a complete rice meal).  Also, I do not follow the sleeping requirement of 7-9 hours a day, I spend way too much time on the internet and the television, I eat non-stop and I think I'm getting fat. I feel like a jobless person! XD And I tell you what, it's not good. Not good at all. Watching TV and surfing the internet have become somewhat boring and bad for the eyes okay.

Last night, I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about things and stuff. One of them is the uncertainty of how long I'll be staying here, but one thing is for sure - I'll have the whole first semester for myself. That would mean like 2-3 months of freedom from schoolwork. So last night, I have come up with possible ideas that could earn me some money while school hasn't started yet. Here are some of my brilliant ideas. :)

  • Be a reseller of clothes, shoes, etc.
  • Sell my books and clothes.
  • Find an online job.
  • Accept typing jobs.
  • Make wedding invites, souvenirs, etc.
  • Get into airline ticketing business.
  • Make custom headers and buttons.
  • Loading business.

Hahah! Crazy. I didn't know what time I slept but today, I woke up at around seven and immediately opened my laptop. I searched for reseller shops and voila! I found this one-stop fashion shop and spent the whole morning setting up my 'online shop'. It's not done yet but I'll probably get there. :) I'll be posting it here when it's done! Watch out for it! :) Now that's something that'll keep me busy for the rest of the semester.

Right now, I'm seated here at the sofa, enjoying the Wi-Fi while watching Stuart Little with my cousin. There's thunder and lightning outside and the rain has just stopped. I miss home already. I think I'm just going to sleep this over.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your online shop Mary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! If you need help promoting it, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's sweet! Thank you Taby! I'll surely let you know! :))

      Delete