MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
June 18, 2013

The Fashion House


THE FASHION HOUSE

This is it guys! Well, it's not really 'it' at the moment but it's starting to become like it. :) I have mentioned in my previous post how I decided to come up with this shop. I've always wanted to have something like a small business to earn for my savings and it's finally coming true! So, I present to you The Fashion House! It's your one-stop shop for clothing, accessories and more for you and your family! Check us on facebook!

I have also prepared something for my very first set of customers!



I will be formally opening my shop on July 10, so if you're from the Philippines, don't miss this opportunity! :) You may check the items now and check back on July for the discounted items! Details are yet to come. :)

THE FASHION HOUSE FAQ

1. What's with the name? 
I really don't know! Hahaha. It sort of just hit me, but maybe because I'm selling fashion apparel and accessories!

2. What products do you sell?
Th current items in my shop are dresses, bags, wallets, watches, necklaces and kawaii stuff. Other merchandise are still to be uploaded. :)

3. Do you ship worldwide?
Currently, I do not have an account to accept payments from other countries. Perhaps sooner or later. I am only currently catering customers from the Philippines.

If you have queries, visit The Fashion House on facebook or tweet me at @littolstar. I'm looking forward to serving you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete