MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
June 20, 2013

Mr. Chef's Chicken Breast Recipe

Ahoy, mi hearties! How are you doing? It's a sunny afternoon in here! Anyway, I was searching the refrigerator for something to eat this morning and I found this chicken breast! A few days ago, we had it for dinner and I saw how my cousin a.k.a. Mr. Chef made it. So, I thought I'd try it and share it to you! :) This is a rather hilarious recipe and I'm bad at tutorials but I hope it works. Hahah.



I honestly don't know what the recipe is called. Haha. Anyway, here's what you're going to need.
  • Chicken Breast
  • Flour
  • Ground basil leaves
  • Salt
  • Egg/s
  • Oil for frying
  1. Prepare two plates and a bowl.
  2. Prepare the dips or coating or whatever they call it. :) The measurements are up to you really.
    • Dip #1 - mix flour with the right amount of ground basil leaves and salt to taste.
    • Dip #2 - beat the egg until nice and smooth.
    • Dip #3 - spread flour onto another plate for the final coating.
  3. Dip the chicken breasts onto each of the dips consecutively making sure that it is evenly coated. Tap excess coating.
  4. And here comes the last step...


Deep fry until it's golden brown. And voila!



We didn't have ketchup so I just ate it as is. And believe it or not, it still tasted good! Hahah!


It's really easy, right? Go ahead and try it! :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! yum so trying this out! thanks Hun!

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the details here (:

    http://dream-brite.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    keep up the great blog
    xx
    dyl

    ReplyDelete