I honestly don't know what the recipe is called. Haha. Anyway, here's what you're going to need.
- Chicken Breast
- Ground basil leaves
- Oil for frying
- Prepare two plates and a bowl.
- Prepare the dips or coating or whatever they call it. :) The measurements are up to you really.
- Dip #1 - mix flour with the right amount of ground basil leaves and salt to taste.
- Dip #2 - beat the egg until nice and smooth.
- Dip #3 - spread flour onto another plate for the final coating.
Deep fry until it's golden brown. And voila!
We didn't have ketchup so I just ate it as is. And believe it or not, it still tasted good! Hahah!
It's really easy, right? Go ahead and try it! :)