I received an email from pretty Dylan at DreamBrite nominating me for the Liebster Award! Yippie-yay! Thank you Dylan! It really means a lot! :D And oh how cute are those babies?
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her blog.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator and list 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers (nominees should be other blogs with less than 200 followers who you feel deserve to be noticed).
- Create 11 questions for your nominees, and link them in your post.
- Let them know you've nominated them for the award.
- Copy and Paste the award on your blog! You can find the award here.
11 Questions For Me
Oh I haven't read a book since May. :( The last one I read was True Blue by Luanne Rice. It has a wonderful plot and it feels like I can relate to it. Lol. It's my first Luanne Rice novel and I instantly fell in love! You should definitely read it!
2. Who is your celeb girl crush?
In Hollywood, that would be Anne Hathaway! I've always adored her ever since I saw her in Ella Enchanted. She's educated, charming, a good actress and what more can she ask for? :) In Philippine showbiz, I simply adore Erich Gonzales. She had humble beginnings and she has improved a lot. Right now, she's very successful and she definitely knows how to manage her private and celeb life!
3. Is an animal cracker a cookie or a cracker?
I guess it's a cracker since it says animal cracker, right? Lol.
4. Do you have a list of names you want to name your future children? If yes, name one boy and one girl. (:
I do! Believe it or not, I have a list of names saved in my phone! Hahaha. I loved making up baby names when was in high school! I have a couple of names listed per gender, and my favorites are Jane Nathanie and Christian Louis. :)
5. What is your favorite Pixar movie?
Uhm can I list three? Thanks! That would be Brave, Up and Finding Nemo!
6. Something you have already crossed off your bucketlist.
So far, nothing has been crossed off. If I had listed 'Go to five places in one week' then that would certainly be it. :)
7. What is your worst habit?
Perhaps staying in front of the computer for a whole day? Or eating too much?
8. Where did you get your blog layout?
I'm glad to tell you that I made my blog layout. :) I've changed it many times before I came up with this. It maybe simple but I love it and I'm proud I made it! And speaking of layouts, I'm also planning to open up a design shop sooner or later (ooh, too many plans).
9. What is the worst job you have ever had?
I'm still on my way to getting a job.
10. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Mostly, I sleep with two pillows but now I feel like I'm getting used to only one. Sometimes, when I get scared at night (yep, I still do), I sleep with not less than four pillows and make something like a barricade out of it - that'll keep me safe. :))
11 Facts You Might or Might Not Know About Me
- I tend to get drawn to smart boys.
- Make-ups are not really my thing.
- I still like my high school crush.
- I'm a Pisces.
- Lately, I realized I like dogs.
- I can write with both left and right hands.
- I can write backwards with both left and right hands too!
- I have a divided chin. :)
- I love chocolate and peanut butter.
- I'm starting to love coffee.
- I want to have my own design shop too.
11 Questions For You!
- What is your favorite pastime?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- How long have you been blogging? What encouraged you to continue doing it?
- Skirt or jeans?
- If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it?
- Who is your favorite character in your favorite movie? Why?
- What gift would you like to receive on your birthday?
- Chocolate or strawberry?
- Who is your favorite person in the world?
- What is your ideal man? :D
- What is your favorite season?
- Adriana of Horses of Ares
- Apple of Little Cartographer
- Bailey of Becoming Bailey
- Blogs by Christian Women
- Camilia of Lady Lund
- Jeane of The Dauntless Tales
- Jei of Jei Crochet
- Joan of Simply Average
- Karla of Medical School Roadtrip
- Lisa of God Make Me a Godly Woman
- Riza of Between the Lines
CONGRATULATIONS DARLINGS! :)