MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
June 15, 2013

Five Among Friends

A few days ago, I received an email from Taby of The Closet Intellectual inviting everyone to a game called Five Among Friends. Well it seems a fun way to get friends and for people to discover my blog, so I didn't have any second thoughts in joining. And here I am right now, answering the five questions that come with it. :)


1.  What is the most embarrassing song(s) on your iPod/mp3 player?
Unfortunately I neither have an iPod nor an mp3 so it'll just have to be my phone. :) Most of the songs on my playlist belong to the not-too-loud-and-not-too-sweet genre. :D A few songs I'm embarrassed to play in public (or even when I'm alone) are cheesy songs such as All this Time by Six Part Invention, Half Crazy by Freestyle and Fixing a Broken Heart by Christian Bautista. I don't know why I listen to these songs anyway. Hahah. But sometimes when I feel like being all emo and such, I play 'em anyway. :)

2.  When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I guess that was yesterday. While I was eating dinner with my aunt and cousin, my aunt shared this story while she was on a bus ride home. According to her, there was this passenger from Davao sitting right next to her. A bit later, he (the passenger) asked the driver whether he could drop him before the tunnel. (This is the part where you're supposed to laugh.) Hahaha. Who lives at a tunnel?! We all laughed till our stomachs ached! I mean, it's like asking the driver to drop you in the middle of a bridge! XD

3.  What is your perfect Sunday afternoon?
A perfect Sunday afternoon would be just chilling out with my family at home while watching a pinoy comedy  movie a having a good laugh. Or maybe an afternoon at the beach with plenty of food. Or simply being at home, staring at the greenery around me, smelling the fresh air and savoring the peace and quiet. 

4.  You just won the bazillion dollar jackpot!  What's the first thing you run out to buy?
To be honest, I'd immediately purchase the things needed for the construction of my dream house! Hahaha. A bazillion dollars would be more than enough for it! I'd also buy a property like a condo unit or two...or maybe more. That'll make a lot of money! And of course, I'd also plan a family outing abroad! Ah that sounds really exciting but I can only wish and I will do my very best to make all this happen. :)

5.  What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
Looking at my bucketlist, I guess there's isn't a crazy idea written on it. But perhaps writing a feature for Living Asia? Hehehe. It seems crazy, I mean I'm not a feature writer and I've never written anything that's Living-Asia-worthy but it is worth the try, right? Who knows, I might just land a job in there someday. Hopefully. :)


The Closet Intellectual Crafty Spices Dawn's Disaster Dream Brite Everyday Bloom Pirouette Lady Lund Whack Obsession Squish Closet Image Map


1 comment: