MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
June 14, 2013

Cousin Camwhore!


June 12th is the Philippines' 115th Independence Day and my cousin's 12th birthday! :) We weren't really planning on going because of the probability of rain, but we went anyway. Besides I miss my cousins. Though we've only seen each other for the second time just this summer (the first time was ten years ago) we became close that fast. They're very playful and funny and I like that.

We boarded the Van bound for Cavite and waited for almost an hour for it to fill. I must say that the wait was longer than the travel. We were on the road for more or less thirty minutes. A bit later after we arrived at our stop, my Uncle, Aunt and the celebrant went to fetch us. While nearing their house, I noticed plenty of children and some teenagers on the streets getting soaked in the rain. At that moment, I wanted to bathe in the rain too! I haven't done that in so long. :/


It was a small celebration between the family. We had lumpia, roasted chicken and meat, a crab dish, sotanghon, the cake my Aunt brought and several other recipes. We also grabbed the chance to camwhore since we don't always see each other. :) 


We spent the rest of the afternoon singing karaoke, tickling each other, taking pictures and of course, eating! There were plenty of food left so we get to take home some of it. :) We went home at almost eight in the evening since it was raining hard since the afternoon. There ya have it. Another fun day with my cousins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment