Duff (black) and Daphne (brown) getting cozy in my cousin's bed.
A belated happy month of June everyone! How was May? :) I admit mine has been pretty good. Let's do a recap!
- We were declared Champion at the Wall Painting Contest held as part of our town's Foundation Anniversary and Festival.
- I joined the Blog Everyday in May Challenge, but wasn't able to finish the last few weeks of it because of my OJT. Still I'm happy to be part of it! I hear there's another one coming this October or September which is still from Jenni! I'm looking forward to that!
- I made friends through Blog Hops and the BBN!
- I got a few sponsors for my blog! You can include yourself here too! It's totally free. :)
- I get to visit my relatives (aka my mother's siblings and their families) here in Manila! After ten long years, I finally get to see my cousin Christine in person. You can't imagine how far we've gone. Looking at our tracks on a map, the distance we've traveled seemed like more or less traveling around Laguna de Bay!
- I had the adventure of my life (traveling alone in Manila for the first time) last Monday when I went to my OJT Office. It might not be such a big deal, but it is to me. I can get used to this. :)
- I bathed a dog for the first time (because I don't have a pet at home). :) It was fun! I think I'm starting to get used to dogs, too. Good thing my aunt has this two pretty dachshunds around.
Here I am right now at my aunt's house, enjoying my neighbors WiFi and listening to music. ;) Our training starts on the 16th of June and I have about more than a week to enjoy things, see the rest of the place and maybe discover Manila. Later I'll be going around with my friend who stays nearby. Have a lovely week you guys! :)