MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
May 20, 2013

Update: What I've been up to lately

Howdy blogosphere! How are you doing?

I've mentioned in some of my previous posts that I'll be having an On-the-Job Training this June - this is what's been keeping me busy lately. I've spent several days going back and forth my school and processing papers for my OJT, which is a bit tiresome. 

Looking at how much I have to go through like queues and waiting for hours to gather all necessary documents, gave me an insight as to what to expect when applying for a real job. Duh. :) I'll totally have more of this when I finally graduate from my course.

Anyway, here's the scoop! I'll be having my OJT in Manila! Yes, I'm actually traveling 251.3 nautical miles (I checked! hihi) from my city to the country's hot capital, MANILA!


I've listed and packed my things already but somehow there's something missing. Perhaps, I should check again. I really don't know what else to bring, though. Haha. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed that I'll be going to Manila again after what...10 years?  Anyway, I'm also pretty excited to see my relatives and cousins back in Manila! I just miss them so much! :)

Meanwhile, I hate that I've been missing out on the excitement at the BEIM Challenge. According to my blog notebook, I've missed out exactly six days already (including today). Hopefully, I'll be back once everything is arranged. :D

Rest assured, I'll be updating you every once in a while on what I'm doing! I hope you all have/had a lovely day! :3

2 comments:

  1. hi mary, thanks for commenting back at my blog! i already followed you,. :)

    anyways, goodluck on your OJT! where are you from? seems abit far.

    R
    http://rzzzp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete