MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
May 7, 2013

Things I'm most afraid of

Holla! It's Day 7 of the Blog Everyday in May Challenge, which means we ONLY have 24 days left after this! Whoohoo! XD Twenty-four days, guys! That's still a lot but come on! Don't you just get excited everytime you see your post coming up and letting people read it? I do! So let's get the ball rolling...

DAY 7: THINGS I'M MOST AFRAID OF

Finally found a nice photo of a girl plucking eyebrows! Ha!
  • Plucking my eyebrows. Eyebrows are an essential part of the face and goodness knows how one would look like without them! (I recall those photos of celebrities on facebook whose eyebrows have been photoshopped away. Horrible!) It sounds silly but yes, I'm afraid of plucking my eyebrows because I'm not sure whether I'll be able to make a perfectly-shaped eyebrow or not. So I just let them makeup artists do the thing for me.
  • Watching a horror movie. Sometimes I tend to have a very playful imagination that scenes from a previously watched horror movie just come hunting me before I sleep at night. Just typing this gives me the goose bumps already. But I'm slowly overcoming this fear. The trick? Think of happy thoughts or sing worship songs! :) It totally works, believe me!
  • The end of the world. Who doesn't fear the end of the world right? Earthquakes, tsunamis, fire(!), screams here and there. Totally dreadful! I've just watched the movie 2012 a while ago and saw the probable catastrophe we'll be facing when the world ends. Hopefully, and I pray to God, the world won't end. 
And on top of all of these (and all the other things unmentioned here) is losing the people closest to my heart.  I never would want to lose my family and friends.

Have you posted for the 7th day of the challenge yet? 
Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment