Hello lovelies! I am giddy excited to share to you my entry for today's (actually yesterday's) part of the challenge! :) Day 6 is: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question "What do you do?". And since I don't have a job just yet, I'm going to impart to you the things that we do in our profession instead! :)
- We relive history. One of the jobs we'll end up being one of these days is a tour guide, and one of the best things about it is that you learn about the past. You learn the origins of that significant landmark, statue or place by heart and you learn to appreciate the significance of that certain tourist destination/spot.
- We educate, too! Of course, we do not only learn the facts, we share them to our tourists - to you!
- We care about people and attend to their needs. Just don't treat us like were some sort of maid or something, ok?
- We get acquainted with all kinds of people. Chinese, Arabs you name them!
- Our industry is one of the major contributors to economic development. Need I say more? :)
- We are many jobs roll into one. We teach/educate, we make plans, we make presentations, we organize tours, we attend to people's needs...we do pretty much more than that.
How about you? What do you do?