MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
May 16, 2013

Life Lately + The Little Things

Howdy people? :) Geez, I've been totally missing out on my BlogEverydayInMay Challenge though the topics are getting interesting. I've been quite busy keeping up with my requirements for our incoming OJT. And I've got exciting news to tell you! But let's leave that for a later post. :) I also have my Day 15 (a day in my life) post coming perhaps this afternoon.

Meanwhile, I leave you with a photo of me plus the little things in life that count! :) Happy reading!


The Little Things #1
  1. Telling your parents you love them.
  2. Helping a old man/woman cross the street.
  3. Sharing your blessings with the less fortunate.
  4. Saying you're sorry.
  5. Asking a friend how he/she is doing.
  6. Giving a word of encouragement.
  7. Being there for someone. (Your presence do count a lot!)
  8. Giving little gifts.
  9. Hugs.
  10. Kisses.
  11. Little pats on the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment