MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
May 30, 2013

Let's play a game!

Hi everyone! Two weeks earlier, I've been blog-hopping and came upon Bailey's blog. As I was backreading her blog, I saw this post which is a game! Yay! If you love games, you definitely should give this a try!

THE RULES:
  1. Post these rules.
  2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
  3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
  4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
  5. Go to their blog/twitter/email and tell them you've tagged them.
Let the games begin!

11 Facts and a Photo


I thought this post needed a good picture so here ya go! :)
  1. I am a home-body.
  2. I'm not much of a talker. :)
  3. I haven't been on a night out.
  4. I have always wanted to go on a vacation in Australia.
  5. You can (almost) never see me wearing nail polish.
  6. I love all shades of pink! 
  7. Ever since I learned blogging, I have spent most of my free time (half of the day the most) reading blogs, editing html, thinking of blog topics and anything blog related!
  8. I don't fancy wearing short shorts and skirts when going out.
  9. I ain't got allergies. Yay!
  10. I feel homesick and lovesick.
  11. Thinking of 11 facts about myself is harder than I thought!
11 Questions for Me
Since I've not been tagged by anyone, I'm just going to answer Bailey's questions! :) 
  1. What is your favorite movie? I'd have to say Titanic! Best movie for all time! 
  2. What is your favorite season? In our part of the world, we only have two seasons. So I guess that would be summer! But if we had four, it definitely would be fall. :)
  3. What is your favorite television show? Minute to Win It and Killer Karaoke. Hihi.
  4. How would you describe yourself? Simple, not too tall but not too short, shy and nice. :)
  5. What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? I'm really looking forward to cross off half of my bucketlist, especially the 9th one. :)
  6. What is your favorite sport? I'm not much of a sporty person but if I were, that'd be basketball. Imagine the adrenaline! :)
  7. Would you rather eat or sleep? Sleep!
  8. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
  9. Have you ever flown on an airplane? Yes! I did just recently. :)
  10. Do you have any pets? Nope. But if I had, it would either be a dachshund or a shitzu like the ones my aunt has.
  11. What is your favorite food? Chicken adobo is certainly one of those!
11 Questions for You!
Here are my questions. I hope you'll have fun in answering them!
  1. What is your favorite pastime?
  2. What are five things that are on top of your wishlist right now?
  3. If you had a chance to travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
  4. If you were president for a day, what law would you pass?
  5. In your opinion, what is love? (Answer it any way you want!)
  6. What are your top three pet peeves?
  7. If you were a character in a movie, who would you be?
  8. What do you consider as magic words?
  9. Where do you usually hang out and chill? :)
  10. Which would you prefer: movies at home or at the cinema?
  11. What is your favorite part of your house?
The last rule says that I have to tag 11 people. Well let's skip the last rule so everyone can join! Just follow the rules and answer the 11 questions I have for you above! Enjoy everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment