MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
May 11, 2013

Ten Words that describe me (Oops! I mean Eight)




DAY 11: SELL YOURSELF IN 10 WORDS OR LESS

Hi!!! :3 How's your weekend going? Here's another BEIMC post! Today's challenge is to sell myself in ten words. Several times today, I was deep in thought on how I'm possibly going to sell myself in ten words. And by ten words, I mean a ten-sentence word. I've come up with a few crazy attempts like "Mary. A person you can trust." or something like "I find ways" ala BDO (Banco de Oro). Much lol!

But Jenni of Story of my Life said that today's post can be interpreted as a ten-word sentence or a list of ten words. I thought the former was a bit difficult so I think I'd go with the latter (as if I have any other choice. lol! ) Here it is!

Approachable, Charming, Knowledgeable, Schoolaholic,
Workaholic, Nice, Considerate, Understanding

Is there such a word as 'schoolaholic? Haha!
That's 8! There you have it! Eight words in a rush! Off I go to hear the platforms of our candidates at the plaza! :)

How would you sell yourself in 10 words or less?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome words to describe yourself. Sounds like you would make an awesome friend to people

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be a real word, but it's a great one! Love your description of yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ramsay! I googled it and it seems a lot of people are using it too! So it must be a real word. :D

      Delete