MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
May 5, 2013

Blogueurs que j'adore

Doesn't everything sound unique when translated in French? :D I am so glad I'm finally done with the first four days of the challenge though I started late! Hurray! So for today's challenge topic, we have: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member. After reading a couple of similar blog entries, I have decided to post three of my many favorite blogs instead. :)


DAY 5: FAVORITE BLOGS

 
LOVELY SERENDIPITY
Photo by Gia of Lovely Serendipity
Tell me, what's not to love about Gia's blog? I totally adore her blog because of it's total randomness! I love her humor (she can be seriously funny) and how she's able to catch the attention of her readers! Ever since I found her blog, I always go back for new posts and some laughs! She's adorable, quirky, and best of all, she's a fellow Filipina! :)

Photo by Xiaxue
I can't recall how I found her blog - probably while aimlessly surfing the internet. She's another gorgeous blogger whose posts I find funny at times! I love her adventures and how she expresses herself. And her nearly-fairytale love story is one of the most wonderful stories I've ever read! She's just had her house renovated and I super duper love her new home! One of the comfiest houses evahr!

Photo by The Road is Home
I found Nirrimi's blog through Tumblr and was mesmerized by her writing and photography! I always look forward to her travels and adventures in life. She lives in Australia (where I dream to go someday) and I just can't resist looking at photos of her cute little Alba! Charming little girl! :)

How about you? What are your favorite blogs? :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm just peeking in on your world, but I just want to thank you for pointing out my new favorite thing.. "the road is home.." I nearly died with each photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi shaylyn! i agree with you "nearly dying with each photo". their photography skills are just to die for! :)thank you for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. agreeeed! french makes everything sound more unique and sophisticated! fun suggestions, i'll be checking these out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totalement! :D i'll be posting more of my fave blogs sooner or later for you to check out! thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Xiaxue's house tour = I love the furniture she used for her living room!

    xo Kisty
    The Style Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :)she has really awesome taste when it comes to houses! Its definitely going to be one of my inspirations for my dream house! hehe

      Delete