MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
May 5, 2013

A Quote to Inspire


DAY 4: MY FAVORITE QUOTE AND WHY


There goes my high school yearbook motto! Sometimes, the moment you're about to quit is the moment right before the miracle happens. Yep! Totally true! Imagine what would have happened if our greatest inventors gave up on their first attempt to invent something that will change the world! We wouldn't be living the way do now, would we?

This also goes along with the quote 'Try and try until you succeed' which has always been one of most used mottos (in my opinion). One of the things that we should always do is never give up no matter how hard the situation may be. We just have to try and try and pray that everything will get better and come out successful. We should also learn to trust Him because He always knows better than we do. :)

What's your favorite quote? Share it! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I just shared a quote on my blog that gives me that never-give-up, hopeful feeling, just like this one. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it Mrs Boss! :) Thank you!

      Delete