MIDNIGHT MUSINGS
Home About Sponsor Contact Design Portfolio
April 9, 2013

Starting over again.

Hello you guys! 
First of all, I would like to introduce myself to you! :D
I'm Mary, a 20 year-old college student taking up BS Tourism in the Philippines.

I've been having a personal blog since 2012 on tumblr and I thought that it may be time to start anew, you know. So I'm making this one on blogspot to serve as my semi-personal blog with occasional DIY's and tutorials about various things. On the other hand, I'm still keeping my personal blog and perhaps importing some posts from there to here occasionally.

Now that wasn't much of an introduction but I do hope that you find my blog an enjoyable read, and please do leave comments! I'd really appreciate that. :D

And now I leave you with my recent doodle. Signed, sealed, delivered.


TOODLES, 
 MARY <3


No comments:

Post a Comment